Peptide Eye Refresh
A combination of peptides and vitamins combine in this moisturizing eye cream to reduce the appearance of dark circles under eyes, fine lines, and under eye puffiness.
We sought out to create an eye cream that provides both immediate cosmetic improvements as well as lasting benefits. The Peptide Eye Refresh uses a combination of peptides, vitamins, and naturally moisturizing anti inflammatory ingredients to provide lasting and sustained cosmetic improvements. The skin around the eye is thinner and more sensitive than skin in other areas and especially prone to signs of aging. The blend of ingredient in this formulation was specifically designed to build collagen and improve circulation around the eyes.
Use this product to:
- improve fine lines around the eyes
- decrease dark circles under the eyes
- decrease puffiness under the eyes
- moisturize sensitive skin around the eyes
How to Use
Apply to eye area twice daily
- Peptides (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7): A blend of peptides that is anti-inflammatory and induce natural collagen production
- Vitamin K: Increases skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of under eye circles
- Chrysin: a natural occurring antioxidant flavonoid found in honey and passion flowers, the antioxidant properties of this ingredient prevent and reverse environmental stress on our skin
- Allantoin: a compound derived from extracts of comfrey plant that promotes exfoliation of dead skin cells in the epidermis, promoting new skin growth and increasing the skin’s ability to absorb moisture
- Blend of Natural Oils (Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E): a blend of natural oils providing moisture to skin as well as anti-inflammatory properties
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Steareth-20, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Phytonadione, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
At The Dermatology & Laser Group in New York City we use this product as a substitute or in addition to anti-aging procedures for the eyes. Gentle enough to use on the delicate skin around the eyes, but powerful enough to make a noticeable difference. Take care not to get it in your eyes- it can sting a little.
Pairs Well With: